Skip to content
Scroll to Top
The Mission of the
WEST NEBRASKA FAMILY RESEARCH & HISTORY CENTER
- TO PRESERVE the genealogical and historical materials of Nebraska, with an emphasis on the panhandle region.
- TO PROTECT the family histories and records of the people and places that represent the area before and after statehood, and to build a legacy for future generations.
- TO PROMOTE research in family history through educational and instructional programs and workshops.
- TO PROVIDE resource material, including primary and secondary source documents, to enhance continued learning.
- TO CREATE an awareness of genealogical and historical information through the publication of materials relating to our region.